Machine Tool Exhibitions
Working with leading machine tool manufacturers from around the world often means you are never too far away from a local exhibition.
Where can you see RK International Machine Tools or its partners exhibiting the latest in machining technology:-
The 53rd International Paris Air Show will take place from 17 to 23 June 2019 at the Exhibition Centre of Le Bourget, a few kilometers North of Paris.
- MCM at the Paris Air Show in Hall 1 - booth G300
Since 1995 MCM has the honor of exhibiting at the Salon International de l’Aéronautique et de l’Espace Paris-Le Bourget. For over 25 years, MCM has been a reliable partner of the main players in the Aerospace industry thanks to its range of machining centres, flexible manufacturing systems and multi-process customised solutions.
The attitude for innovation and the deep knowledge of process technologies ensure solutions that meet the production requirements and represent the state of the art for precision mechanical machining operations on todays demanding components and workpieces.
Several aerospace components produced on MCM machines by some distinguished customers, will be exhibited on the stand with the aim to represent the reliability and quality of MCM's solutions.
EMO Hannover, is the leading trade fair of the sector takes place from 16th to 21st September 2019. Being Europe's largest machine tool show allows for a number of RK's partners to be seen under the one roof in a single visit.
- ROBBI - Universal and Internal Grinding Machines
- DELTA - With over 20,000 machines supplied in the last 60 years, the DELTA range includes Vertical and Horizontal spindle grinding machines. Rotary and recipricating tables.
- PERFECT - Specialising in Surface and Rotary table grinding machines, the PERFECT range offers machines with upto 6000mm grinding lengths.
- JAINNHER - Working with RK for nearly 30 years, JAINNHER manufactures a range of centreless grinding machines.
- COMEV - European manufactured lathes with outstanding quality. Conventional and CNC models with large capacity 12,000mm between centres models available.
- MCM - 4 and 5 Axis Horizontal Machining Centres from single pallet thru to multi-pallet, FMS or full integration with robot cells. MCM designs and manufactures flexible manufacturing systems featuring high performance and cutting-edge technology.