Join the Team.......
Welcome to the RK International Machine Tools Ltd Recruitment section. RK International remains a family-run company and offers one of the most diverse ranges of machine tools on the market. We employ a range of professionals, including engineers, office staff, and area and product managers. Please see below for our current vacancies with discretion assured.
We are expanding... Current Vacancies include:
Applications / Service Engineer:
We are seeking a highly skilled Electrical Mechanical Machine Tool Service Engineer to join our Service & Support team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical support, maintenance, and repair services for both manual and CNC metal cutting and grinding machines. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems and experience with CNC controls.
Based at RK International Machine Tools Limited facility in Erith, Kent, this is a hands-on role that requires technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair electrical and mechanical malfunctions on manual and CNC metal cutting and grinding machines
- Install, commission, and perform preventative maintenance and repairs on machine tools at the customer site.
- Create detailed service reports and document all service activities to allow detailed quotations and costs to be submitted to the customer as required.
- Perform in-house maintenance and repair on machine tools for sale
- Provide support as and when required on the demonstration of new and used machines
- Read and interpret electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical drawings
- Provide technical support to clients and colleagues
- Train customers on proper machine operation and maintenance
- Maintain a safe and organized work environment
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role, working with manual and CNC metal cutting and grinding machines
- Strong knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
- Be conversant in ISO programming and familiar with leading CNC controls including FANUC, HEIDENHAIN, HAAS, SIEMENS, and other controls.
- Be conversant and have an understanding of PLC controls.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose and repair machinery quickly and efficiently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Provide technical support as and when required on incoming service calls, and work alongside the RK International Machine Tools Service and Support team.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must have a valid driving license and be willing to travel UK-wide and overseas where required.
- Familiar understanding with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Salary: DoE from £36,000 pa+
Please click here to send a CV / ask any questions.
Date of posting: Feb 2023
General Workshop hand:
Your daily activities will include, the cleaning (steam) of large machine tools: lathes, machining centres etc. You will also be assisting in the moving of machine tools around the showroom and workshop by means of an overhead crane.
Carrying out general tasks as directed by the senior showroom operative.
Full training will be given.
Date of posting: Feb 2023
Please register your details with us:
Use the form below to make any enquiries regarding our products or services. Please remember to supply as much information as possible in order for our team to respond to your query in full. Should you wish to email a CV and covering letter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org