FMB Bandsaws have been made in Italy since 1982 and have a full range of quality bandsaw machines available. FMB Zeus CN Automatic CNC Bandsaw is a numerically controlled bandsaw with many industrial sawing features. This is a quality metal cutting saw fully supported in the UK.
FMB Zeus CN Automatic CNC Bandsaw UK supply of Italian Bandsaw Machines.
- Touch screen control CNC software, modern and easy to use.
- Possibility of programming jobs with different lengths and number of pieces.
- Full hydraulic operation of the saw head, vices and feed carriage.
- Straight cutting fixed head bandsaw for accurate work, no jogging the head or forgetting to lock the mitre before you start!
- Blade break sensor
- Touch screen LED
- Heavy duty drive with electronic variable speed
- 2 Hydraulic devices for vertical clamping of bars. (Bundle clamps)
- Hydraulic block for a fine regulation of bow feed and cutting pressure.
- Hardened jaws for strong fixture and moving of full bars.
- Safety guards front and back.
- Optional 1000mm stroke model for longer feed capacity (510mm is standard)
- Sensor for monitoring blade rotation.
- Flushing hose and motorised swarf cleaning brush.
- Bimetal blade M42 mm 3025 x 27 x 0,9, cardboard box + pallet, service wrenches, instruction manual and spare parts list
|Drive Motor (400v/50Hz/3ph)||1.5Kw AC Inverted|
|Blade Speeds – variable||16 – 120 m/min|
|Blade Length||3300 x 27 x 0.9mm|
|Coolant Pump Motor||0.8Kw|
|Hydraulic Pump Motor||1.1Kw|
|Swarf Brush Motor||0.13Kw|
|Working height||850mm +/- 10mm|
|Weight – Zeus +CN||950Kg|
|Weight – Zeus +CN C1000||1050Kg|
|Standard feed length of the vice carriage||510mm|
|---- on the Zeus +CN C1000||1010mm|
Other FMB Bandsaw Models:
- Condition : new