The EUROPA eturn VS560 is built around a 560mm dia swing over the bed, electronic variable speed and is available from 950mm to 2950mm between centres. Din8605 quality lathe package from RK International.
|Machine Specification||EUROPA eturn VS560|
|Swing over bed||560mm|
|Swing over cross slide||390mm|
|Swing in gap||810mm|
|Spindle Nose||D1-8 (Camlock)|
The EUROPA eturn VS560 Series is a gap bed centre lathe with a 560mm swing over the bed, 810mm in the gap and is available in four distance between centres. 950mm (40”), 1450mm (60”), 2950mm (80”) and 2950mm (120”).
- EEMT: Europa Energy Management Technology: The machine switches to a ‘sleep mode’ once a preset time limit has passed of inactivity. One press of a safety button and the machine is ready for operation. Reducing energy overheads.
- BISON: Bison 315mm dia 3 jaw scroll & 4 independent Jaw chucks with hard jaws are supplied as standard equipment. Manufactured in Europe, BISON chucks are manufactured to DIN55029, ISO702/11 standards for accuracy.
- NEWALL: A NEWALL NMS300 Digital Readout is professionally fitted and located on the saddle for operator ease of operation in mind. It makes so much sense, to install the DRO close to where the operator has his turning tool. The DRO travels with the machine.
- ELECTRONIC Variable Spindle Speed: Each model features a Schneider inverter controlling the spindle for exact turning requirements allowing you to select the correct turning speed for the job in hand.
- No hidden costs! Machine ready for turning: A Quick Change Toolpost complete with a set of toolholders ensures the EUROPA eturn VS lathe is supplied ‘ready for operation.’
- DIN8605: An industry recognised quality standard, the entire range of EUROPA eturn VS lathes are built to the demanding toolroom standards of DIN8605
other gap bed lathe we stock: