EUROPA eturn VS510 – 510mm swing over the bed and offering between centres of 950, 1450, 1950 and 2950mm the EUROPA eturn VS510 provides all round capability.
|Machine Specification||EUROPA eturn VS510|
|Swing over bed||510mm|
|Swing over cross slide||340mm|
|Swing in gap||760mm|
|Spindle Nose||D1-8 (Camlock)|
The EUROPA eturn VS510 Series is a gap bed centre lathe with a 510mm swing over the bed, 760mm in the gap and is available in four distance between centres. 950mm (40”), 1450mm (60”), 1950mm (80”) and 2950mm (120”).
- EEMT: Europa Energy Management Technology: The machine switches to a ‘sleep mode’ once a preset time limit has passed of inactivity. One press of a safety button and the machine is ready for operation. Reducing energy overheads.
- BISON: Bison 315mm dia 3 jaw scroll & 4 independent Jaw chucks with hard jaws are supplied as standard equipment. Manufactured in Europe, BISON chucks are manufactured to DIN55029, ISO702/11 standards for accuracy.
- NEWALL: A NEWALL NMS300 Digital Readout is professionally fitted and located on the saddle for operator ease of operation in mind. It makes so much sense, to install the DRO close to where the operator has his turning tool. The DRO travels with the machine.
- ELECTRONIC Variable Spindle Speed: Each model features a Schneider inverter controlling the spindle for exact turning requirements allowing you to select the correct turning speed for the job in hand.
- No hidden costs! Machine ready for turning: A Quick Change Toolpost complete with a set of toolholders ensures the EUROPA eturn VS lathe is supplied ‘ready for operation.’
- DIN8605: An industry recognised quality standard, the entire range of EUROPA eturn VS lathes are built to the demanding toolroom standards of DIN8605
need some other lathe options?