The EUROPA eturn VS330 is the most compact model in the range. With a 330mm swing over the and choice of 750mm or 1000mm between centres. World class lathes for education and industry.
|Machine Specification||EUROPA eturn VS330|
|Swing over bed||330mm|
|Swing over cross slide||190mm|
|Swing in gap||510mm|
|Spindle Nose||D1-4 (Camlock)|
The EUROPA eturn VS330 Series is a gap bed centre lathe with a 330mm swing over the bed, 510mm in the gap and is available in two distance between centres. 750mm (30”) and 1000mm (40”) . Need to replace a Colchester Student or Harrison M300 lathe, this is the best lathe for education sites.
- EEMT: Europa Energy Management Technology: The machine switches to a ‘sleep mode’ once a preset time limit has passed of inactivity. One press of a safety button and the machine is ready for operation. Reducing energy overheads.
- BISON: Bison 3 & 4 Jaw chucks with hard jaws are supplied as standard equipment. Manufactured in Europe, BISON chucks are manufactured to DIN55029, ISO702/11 standards for accuracy.
- NEWALL: A NEWALL NMS300 Digital Readout is professionally fitted and located on the saddle for operator ease of operation in mind. It makes so much sense, to install the DRO close to where the operator has his turning tool. The DRO travels with the machine.
- ELECTRONIC Variable Spindle Speed: Each model features a Schneider inverter controlling the spindle for exact turning requirements allowing you to select the correct turning speed for the job in hand.
- No hidden costs! Machine ready for turning: A Quick Change Toolpost complete with a set of toolholders ensures the EUROPA eturn VS lathe is supplied ‘ready for operation.’
- DIN8605: An industry recognised quality standard, the entire range of EUROPA eturn VS lathes are built to the demanding toolroom standards of DIN8605
Europa Machine Tools Website is here. This provides more detailed information on all Europa Machines.
Need a larger lathe?